Welcome to PaganSpace Community Contributors!
On this site you will find all the necessary information regarding this new and exciting endeavor, along with detailed information on how to become a Community Contributor and How to Run In the upcoming Polls, which will decide the future management of PaganSpace!
Brief Overview of What's Taking Place with PaganSpace
- PaganSpace will soon be managed by elected contributing members
- PaganSpace is being handed over to the community and the 90% buyout is being funded by the contributors
- Contributors are able to review the candidates for the position & vote on the ones they wish to elect via the Private Contributors Group
- Contributors can apply for and run for the paid positions as well as challenge future managers for their positions.
- Threshold Contributors can challenge current positions they meet the contributor requirements for every 3 or 6 months depending on the position
- All elected positions (managers) will receive pay for their position (5%-25% of net profit depending on the position)
- The polls open to elect the new managers May 6th - Challenges for elected positions can take place on August 6th & November 6th and continue on every 3 or 6 month span depending upon the position.
- There's only a min. $5 Contribution needed to become a voting contributor, which gives you access to the private group (Contributors of PaganSpace) where all the voting (your vote) and decision making takes place.
- If you wish to run for a paid management position there's threshold minimum contribution of $50, $100 or $500. ($50 for paid admin positions, Tech/graphic mgr. - $100 for Financial Accounting or Advertising Rep/Mgr & $500 for community manager)
- If you contribute for a paid position you only need to do so once, even if you run in the polls or challenge multiple times.